Fatima Ali fan favorite from Top Chef finally dies of her long protracted rare form of bone cancer sickness.
She told the world in October in a poignant essay that she had less than a year to live because her Ewing’s Sarcoma had returned. It was particularly devastating because Ali had been “technically cancer-free” just a few months earlier, following surgery.
Ali appeared on Season 15 of the popular Bravo show, and while she didn’t win, she was voted “fan favorite” that season, reports People.
Ali left her native Pakistan at 18 to become a student at the Culinary Institute of America in New York and hoped to open her own restaurant someday. Two weeks ago, she posted a health update on Instagram, asking for prayers. “I thank you a million times over for when you have given me joy,” she told her fans.
- Zola Nene Biography, Profile, Wiki, Age, Education
- Congrats! Kechi Okwuchi, Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor, Moves To The Semifinals On “America’s Got Talent” #AGT 2017
- America Got Talent 2019 Judges, Registration, Dates And Auditions (Season 14 Episodes)
- Why is the Chew Going Off the Air
- It’s Official!! Big Brother Naija Season 3 2018 Starts 28 January #BBNaija Season 3
- When Is Season 5 Of Jane The Virgin Coming Out
- Catfish: The Tv Show: Season 7 – Watch And Download Fzmovies