The police have arraigned Adekunle Temitope, aka Small Doctor for unlawful possession of firearms.
A credible source at the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Yaba, said the popular artiste was arraigned before an Ebute Meta Magistrate’s court.
Another source at the court confirmed the development.
The suspect had been paraded at the police command headquarters at Ikeja after he was arrested around Oshodi on Monday.
He was alleged to have threatened to open fire on a police officer before he was caught.
The state Commissioner of Police, Edgal Imohimi, said Small Doctor had in the past fired shots and injured four people.
He noted that the injured were admitted to a hospital and vowed that the artiste would be made to face the law.
Small Doctor recently created a controversy after singing at an event of the All Progressives Congress.
He had sung one of his hit tracks, ‘Ye ma sun (stop sleeping), which many said was targeted at the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari.
But the singer’s manager had denied the claims.
- Small Doctor Faces 15 Years Imprisonment
- BREAKING: Finally Police Drags Dino Melaye To Lokoja
- Small Doctor Masturbation Video: We Are All Human Beings – Mayorkun Reacts
- Bobby Jazx Ft. Small Doctor x junior boy – Kowope MP3
- Again! Police Uncovers A House Used Suspected Kidnappers & Ritualists In Ekiti
- Small Doctor – Japa (Freestyle) [MP3 DOWNLOAD]
- This Is What Actually Happened At Isi-gate Clash Between IPOB And Soldiers As Police Releases Reports