On 5 November 2018, Erin Elizabeth’s medical conspiracy blog Health Nut News “reported” a seemingly disturbing story out of the Netherlands with the headline “Hundreds of birds dead during 5G experiment in The Hague, The Netherlands.” It turned out that Elizabeth’s article was the wholesale regurgitation of a series of Facebook posts authored by a man named John Khules who runs several anti-5G conspiracy websites and social media pages.
Kuhles, who recently suggested that the devastating November 2018 California wildfires were triggered by a direct energy weapon as an act of revenge from the “Ruling Elite” to punish the state for vetoing a “mass 5G deployment” plan, tied the factual existence of unexplained bird deaths at a park (Huijgenspark) in The Hague, Netherlands, to a non-existent test of a next generation cell phone network (5G) that Khules claimed (without evidence) took place simultaneous with the bird deaths.
According to snopes.com news that Hundreds Of Birds Fell From The Sky During 5G Test In The Netherlands is false, though there was case of sudden death of birds in the area.
Here is the video claiming that Hundreds Of Birds Fell From The Sky During 5G Test In The Netherlands.
- What Is Ghana bird Sanctuary And Bharatpur bird sanctuary entrance fee
- How To Start Egg Poultry Farming Business In Nigeria 2017 – By A Professional Farmer
- Strange: Bird Flew From Russia To Kenya Makongeni Police Station With Ring Inscribed ‘AA 22 17 MOSKVA’ (Photo)
- Ecobank Aptitude Test Invitation 2017 – Who Else Got This Message?
- New Music Video: Three Little Birds – Maroon 5
- Npower N-teach Assessment Test 2017: Latest Developments
- OMG!! Man Dies In Along Elizabeth St and Bathurst St In Sydney After Been dragged under bus (Photos)