A Nigerian model, Adetutu, identified on Twitter as @adetutuoj8811, has launched an online campaign to get international pop singer and Fenty Beauty boss, Rihanna’s attention for her Fenty brand modelling.
With over 18 thousand retweets as at the time of reporting, the model who hails from Eruwa, Ondo state has the attention of Nigerians with her face which bares Yoruba tribal marks on both sides.
Her tweet reads;
“I have been doing this campaign to get through @rihanna on all my social media handle… Yeah.. I have tribal marks and want to model for her. I need my Nigerian peeps to help get through to her. Please
It’s not easy growing up with Tribal marks…. The bullying was much though it hasn’t stopped yet… I still get insulted whenever I go out. I want to thrive in what was meant to make me feel bad… I want to model for @rihanna. It will be a dream come true.”
Here Are Few Things You Need To Know About Adetutu
Adetutu is believed to be owner CEO of Fashion brand Eleven Paz Tambour Beading And Embroide based in Lagos Nigeria.
Elevamn Paz is desiring to model for Rihanna one of the top notch American Singer, Robyn Rihanna Fenty is a Barbadian-born singer, songwriter, actress, diplomat, and businesswoman. Born in Saint Michael, Barbados, and raised in Bridgetown.
It looks like Elevan Paz really want to take her modelling career to the next level by requesting tha Rihanna should recruit her, i hope sky will be her limit as she journeys towards archiving her dream career in Life.
Below Are Pictures Of Adetutu
- Eleven Paz Biography, Profile, Wiki, Age, Birth Place, Net Worth And Husband
- Rihana Finally Follows Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks, Adetutu On Instagram (Photos)
- Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks, Adetutu Arrested In Lagos [See Why]
- Model Adetutu Blasts Simi For Degrading People With Tribal Marks In Her Fvck You Cover Song
- Rihana Turns Up At Fenty Beauty Launch Braless (Photos)
- Simi Deletes Her Fvck You Cover Song, Apologizes For Derogatory Tribal Marks Lyrics
- VIDEO: Davido – Wonder Woman