Is Kanye West Father, Ray Free From Cancer? American rapper, Kanye West is currently in celebration after his father who was diagonised of cancer is free from it.
Kanye West shared the goodness in a series of tweets he made this afternoon.
The tweets reads; ”My dad and I are going to eat this plate of bugs to celebrate him beating cancer. No more fear”
My dad and I are going to eat this plate of bugs to celebrate him beating cancer. No more fear pic.twitter.com/b3ywEX13v2
— ye (@kanyewest) October 2, 2018
Few months ago TMZ reported that Kanye West’s father, Ray West, was diagnosed with prostate cancer.
Sources close to the family said Ray was responding well to treatment in Los Angeles. TMZ reports, “We’re being told that, for now, it looks like he’s going to be okay.”
“My father was a Black Panther,” Kanye told Zane Lowe during a 2013 interview. “My father was a journalist, a paparazzi, a photojournalist. He was a paparazzi. We had a dark room in our house.
Like seven years ago, he lived in a homeless shelter. Not because he was homeless, because he wanted to help the ex-drug addicts. He wanted to get that close. He started a foundation called Good Water and moved to the Dominican Republic to help right there, to help with the prostitution, to help with the extortion, to help right there, he stays in the Dominican Republic right now.”
You can recall that 11 years Kanye West’s mother, Donda West, died due to complications after cosmetic surgery performed by Dr. Jan Adams. The Los Angeles County Coroner explained that “coronary artery disease and multiple post-operative factors due to or as a consequence of liposuction and mammoplasty” lead to her death.
- Kanye West’s Father, Ray West Reportedly Diagnosed With Stomach Cancer
- Is Kanye West In Uganda – See Pictures Of Kanye West And His Wife Kim Kardashian In Uganada
- Kanye West Announces Release Date For His New Album With Kid Cudi ”Kids See Ghost”
- New Song “Watch” By Travis Scott, Kanye West, Lil Uzi Vert Dropping Tonight
- Snopp Dogg Trolls Kanye West With An Edited White Man Picture For His ‘Slavery Was a choice’ Comment
- Meet Caiden Mills, North West, Kanye West’s 5-year-old Daughter Boyfriend
- DJ Cleo – Yile Piano (Kanye West Cover)