Rapper Young Thug was arrested after police found a concealed firearm inside his car in Los Angeles, officers have said.
The rapper, whose real name is Jeffery Lamar Williams, was held on a weapons possession charge, officer Drake Madison said.
He was being held on 35,000 dollar (£27,000) bail.
Mr Madison said several hundred people had gathered outside a Dave & Buster’s sports bar in the Hollywood area, where the rapper was hosting an event for a new album.
- Drake – Behind Barz (Freestyle)
- Nnamdi Kanu Dances With Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In His Hometown (Photos/Video)
- Dave Ft. Burna Boy – Location
- Drake Closes Wireless 2018 With God’s Plan [VIDEO]
- Did Drake Had Another Son Listen As He Made A Shocking Revelation Of This In His Latest Album “Scorpion”
- See How US Rapper, Young Dolph Was Shot Multiple Times In Hollywood (Photos)
- Drake Coming To South Africa 2019