Pop star, Justin Bieber, 24, and his fiancee, IMG model Hailey Baldwin, 21, have decided to postpone their wedding until 2019 despite getting engaged last month.
According to TMZ, the pair have decided to postpone their wedding until 2019, as they don’t want to ‘put pressure’ on themselves and rush the big day.
A source told the site: ‘Justin and Hailey are waiting until sometime next year to tie the knot as they feel they’ve made the commitment, and that’s the most important thing.’
Also speaking on the criticism the pair have been receiving for getting engaged so quickly, the insider added: ‘Justin’s been in love with her for a long time, so this didn’t just come from out of the blue.’
- Justin Bieber Spotted With His New Found Love Hailey Baldwin Having A Playful Day Out in Beverly Hills (
- Wow! Davido Finally Shows Off The Real Face OF Her New Born Duaghter, Hailey Adeleke (Photos)
- Hardcore Pro-Biafran Couple Rocks IPOB Attire At Their Wedding In Owerri (Photos)
- How To Participate In Married In A Flash South Africa – Terms And Condition
- Wole Soyinka’s 20-year-old Son Tunlewa Soyinka, Marries 30-year-old Igbo Lady In Atlanta (Photos)
- Congrats! Davido Welcomes Second Daughter, Hailey Adeleke
- Meet Rebecca, The 21yr-Old Lady Who Made A Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine (Photos)