SAD NEWS: Former Premier League Top Referee, Paul Alcock Is Dead
The official was well-known for being pushed over by Paolo Di Canio following a red card decision the Sheffield Wednesday frontman disagreed with in 1998.
Di Canio exploded with rage after Alcock hit the ground in what appeared to be a theatrical manner.
The striker was fined £10,000 and slapped with an extended 11-game ban by the FA for the scuffle.
Alcock endured intensive courses of chemotheraphy and radiotheraphy, which caused him to lose three stone in just weeks.
He passed away at Maidstone Hospital in Kent after a two-year fight with the illness which involved numerous painful surgeries.
Alcock raised thousands of pounds for cahrity after his retirement from the beautiful game.
- Album: Flowking Stone – Gifted II
- Wow! World’s Fattest Woman Eman Ahmed Abdulati Loses Massive Weight After Surgery…See Her New Look Now (Photos)
- Tonto Dike’s Son, King Andre Escapes Death
- 8 Confirmed Dead And 10 Other Injured in Nairobi After School Catches fire
- Flowking Stone Ft. Mr Eazi – I Man 1000
- Meet Zach Moore The 36yr-old Dad Who Shed Away 25 Stone Of Weight & 2 Stone Of Skin (Photos)
- Popular Anambra DJ & Odenigbo Worker, Raymond Akaolisa Is Dead – See His Last Touching Facebook Post