A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kogi State, Mr John Odekina, in an exclusive media chat with Nigeria News Agency said that former Governor of Kano State, Sen. Rabi’u Kwankwaso remains the only credible alternative in the 2019 presidential election and should be given full opportunity to turn around Nigeria’s economy for good.
Odekina on Wednesday while speaking in Abuja said “It will be recalled that Kwankwaso had contested in the last APC primaries that produced President Muhammadu Buhari as candidate ahead of the 2015 elections.
He said Kwankwaso has the capacity to rescue Nigeria from the current economic dislocation.
The Chieftain added that the former governor possesses “administrative ingenuity” and has the potentials to provide answers to pressing national questions.
“As a former governor of Kano, he turned around the state into one of the richest states in Africa with the policy of inclusiveness.
“Kwankwaso should be given opportunity by Nigerians to turn around the economy into the best in Africa,’’ he said.
“He has the vision and leadership qualities to make the dreams and expectations of the Nigerian masses realistic,” Odekina said.
- Breaking News: Kano On Fire As Gov Ganduje Commissioner Orders Thugs To Beat Up Kwankwaso Supporters At Wedding (Photos)
- I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan – Former Kano Governor, Kwankwaso
- Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (Photos)
- Obasanjo Plays Around With A Young Albino Boy In Abuja (Photos)
- FULL LIST: Names Of 15 APC Senators That Defected To PDP Today
- Kano Residents Burn Brooms After Kwankwaso’s Defection To PDP (Photos)
- Breaking News: PDP Holds Gubernatorial Primary Election In Kwanwkwaso’s House (Picture)