Name Of God In Igala Language, ..The Igala is an ethnic group in Nigeria. Their homeland, the former Igala Kingdom, is an approximately triangular area of about 14,000 km² in the angle formed by the Benue and Niger rivers.
Name Of God In Igala Language
The concept of God among Igalas is one that is interesting just as it is fascinating. The Igalas belief in the existence of God comes in two dimensions namely: The Human God and the Spiritual God.
You can add yours below..
- Numbers In Yoruba (300 to 500 In Yoruba Language)
- EXPOSED! Primate Ayodele Reveals The People Who Want To Kill Buhari
- How To Say Good Morning, Good Evening & Good Afternoon In Igbo Language
- Ralf Gum ft Mafikizolo – Uyakhala (Dub Mix)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Enedu – Christy King
- Meet Bonaventure Enemali, Igala Man Appointed As Commissioner In Anambra State (Photos)
- So The World Will Eventually End Today 19th November 2017 – See Proof Here