Joromi crooner and a hot Nigerian Singer, Simi has just signed a endorsement deal with popular browser, Opera Mini. She will be their brand ambassador in Nigeria.
“I’m delighted to be working with such an exciting brand as Opera, helping them introduce Opera News to Nigeria and reminding everyone how awesome Opera Mini is”, I had a great year in 2017 personally and to start this new one with this collaboration is so exciting. I’m doing lots of projects with Opera over the coming months, so watch this space.”
Simi will not be first Nigerian celebrity to sign an endorsement deal with Opera Mini. Chelsea FC star, Victor Moses was an ambassador for the browser in the year 2017 in a mouth watering deal that was worth about $100,000.
According to reports from management of the popular browser:
Nigeria is home to the second largest population of Opera Mini users. Search, social networking and sport are the most popular content consumed by Opera Mini users in this country.
One fourth of them check out live scores and sports news when browsing. This number is relatively higher than the ones in other African countries.
Simi’s 2017 album ‘Simisola’ as considered by many as one of the best albums for the year. She rounded off the year with awards and he was just the chief bride’s maid at her mum’s wedding last weekend.
- UPDATED Version: Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch
- How To Get Desktop View On UC Mini And OPERA Mini Browsers
- Opera Mini Browser Redirecting Me To A Porn Site For Pornography…It’s Becoming Very Useless
- Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Stout Brand, Legend Extra Stout Announces Sponsorship Deal With Big Brother Naija TV Show
- I Can’t Open Google On My Airtel Facebook/Opera Mini Sub
- Actress And filmmaker Stephanie Linus Gets New Endorsement As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador (Photos)
- Miniso Nigeria Makes Star Actress, Stephanie Linus Their Brand Ambassador (Photos)