Indigenous People of Biafra concludes an arrangement with international Bodies to monitor their leader’s court session, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, January.
They group media spokesperson Awka, Anambra revealed to newsmen that the January Court case of their leader, Nnamdi Kanu will be observed by selected international Bodies, adding that all members are expected to be at the court.
He further added that among those observers are International Human Rights Groups, International Media Group, and other foreign observers.
According to the IPOB Media Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful who made this known, the case will be on 10 January 2018.
Read part of the statement: “All Indigenous People of Biafra family members are expected to be in Abuja on that day 10th of January 2017.
“This is to let the world know how formidable and resolute we are towards ensuring that justice is done in the case of our leader and to remind the world that the restoration of our God-given nation called Biafra is irreversible and on the course.
“Therefore, we are expecting the entire members of the Indigenous People of Biafra and Biafrans that reside in Abuja and its environs to be in court on that fateful day in Abuja to witness the court proceedings of the case between our leader and Muhammadu Buhari….”
- While In Isreal, Court Orders Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu
- SHOCKER! IPOB Members Names Cow ”Buhari” Hands It Over To Nnamdi Kanu To Be Killed On Biafra Day (Photos)
- The Spirit Of Biafra Is Now Hovering Everywhere – IPOB
- Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed On The Streets Of Jerusalem After His Broadcast (Photos/Video)
- Nnamdi Kanu Turns Messiah Of Igbos, Spotted Praying For Pro-biafran Supporters (Photos)
- Referendum Has Been Conducted – Pro Biafra Supporters
- The People That Will Come Back To Claim Biafra When It Is Achieved – Asari Dokubo Reveals