The Graduate Trainee Program will continue this year. The Program is a distinctive platform for recruiting fresh talents into the talent pool of the Obijackson’s workforce.
We are therefore looking to recruit graduates with first degree in Engineering across different fields and other professions such as:
Civil EngineeringPetroleum EngineeringElectrical EngineeringMechanical EngineeringSystem EngineeringChemical EngineeringProduction EngineeringMarine EngineeringMaterials and Metallurgical EngineeringOther disciplines (which include Human Resources, Finance, Marketing and Communications, Risk Management – HSE, QAQC, Control & Audit, Information Communications and Technology, Supply Chain etc.)
Please send us suitable CVs of young talents who graduated not more than 3 years ago with a minimum of second class lower(2.2).
Send CVs on or before 5pm on the 6th of February, 2018 to email@example.com. Subject of the email must be Graduate Trainee Program – Engineers (for Engineers only) or Graduate Trainee Program – Other Disciplines (for Non-Engineers only
- NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018 – See How To Apply
- Apply For Tenaris Nigeria Global Trainee Program 2017
- Apply For Management Trainee Job At Dangote Cement Plc July 2017 | See Application Deadline
- Apply For Recare Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2017
- Olam Ghana Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Apply For Custodian & Allied Plc (CAP) Graduate Trainee Programme (CGTP) 2017
- Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service Recruitment 2018 – [SEE HOW TO APPLY]