Former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar has stated that he has not made up his mind to run for the seat of the President come 2019.
Atiku spoke on a Voice of America (VOA) Hausa Service Programme, “Democracy Today”, which was monitored in Kaduna.
Former Jigawa State Governor Sule Lamido of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), who has also plans to run for president, was also featured on the programme.
When asked about his intention to run in 2019, Atiku simply said he had not made up his mind. “When I decide, I will let the world know,” he said.
Lamido said PDP was happy to have Atiku back, but his return would not threaten his ambition.
- Atiku Is The Type Of Leader Nigeria Needs – Ben Bruce
- Go And Settle Your Issues With American Authorities.. I Was Never Banned – Buhari Blasts Atiku
- “Buhari Must Go” – Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters
- 2019: Atiku Can’t Even Win Election In His Local Government In Adamawa – Loretta Onochie
- I Will Be Traveling Around Nigeria To Hear Your Complaints From Next Week – Atiku To Nigerians
- 2019: Why I Will Not Step Down For Atiku – Sule Lamido
- 2 Things That Will Guarantee My Return To Super Eagles – Vincent Enyeama Reveals