The Anambra State Governor Willie Obiano has said that he will not leave his party the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) for the ruling All Progressives Congres (APC).
He made this known while addressing journalists when he paid a thank you visit to President Muhammadu Buhari at the State House, Abuja.
He also mentioned that he was not worried about the exit of Odumegu Ojukwu’s son from his party, the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA).
The governor said rather than focussing on such issues, he was more interested in delivering on his campaign promises.
He, however, thanked the president for allowing a free and fair election during the Anambra governorship election.
Obiano who won by a landslide victory promised to work in order to justify the confidence of the people of Anambra.
- I Supported Obiano Because Peter Obi Was Throwing His Weight Around As The King Maker In Anambra – Ifeanyi Ubah
- 2019: APGA Will Take Over Imo State – Governor Obiano To Okorocha
- Breaking News: Ifenyi Ubah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP.. Gives His Reasons
- VIDEO: Watch 2017 Anambra State Governorship Debate (Osita, Obaze, Willie, Tony, Ezeemo)
- Since Ndigbo Supported Olusegun Obasanjo And Jonathan, Is Now My Turn To Support Buhari Government – Emeka Ojukwu Jr
- Anambra Election: I Will Defeat Obiano – APC’s Tony Nwoye Declares (Video/Photos)
- Anambra Election Was Much Of Cash-and-Carry Election And Obiano Bought His Victory – Barrister Okechukwu (DG Of The Voice Of Nigeria)