Journalists from some section of the media, mostly online and a few from some print and electronic media have been barred from covering the 2018 budget presentation by President Buhari at the National Assembly. The budget presentation billed to commence by 2p.m today Tuseday 7th November, 2017 saw some journalist denied entry into the National assembly premises.
Journalists from PREMIUM TIMES, who were among those barred said they were denied entry despite presenting their official and National Assembly identity cards to the security operative who rather told them point-blank that a circular was earlier circulated in that regard. He said names of some journalists from some media organisations were missing an “accreditation list” prepared by the Research and Information Directorate of the National Assembly. Other journalists who were barred were Goodness Adaoyiche of Pulse.ng among others.
More Details soon ….
- See Pictures Of 2018 Budget Nigeria Presented By President Buhari At The National Assembly
- President Buhari’s Special Adviser Femi Adesina Caught Sleeping During The Presentation Of 2018 Budget (Photos)
- Live Updates: Nigerian President, Buhari Presents 2018 Budget To Joint Session Of National Assembly (Watch Video/Photos)
- President Buhari Presents 2018 Budget To N’assembly Today
- Breaking: Why Osinbajo Signed The 2017 Budget Bill – Buhari Reveals
- Pictures Of Masked Security Operatives At The National Assembly Complex
- Breaking: President Buhari To Receive The 2018 Budget Tomorrow – Saraki