The Federal Government, through the National Centre for Disease Control, has denied executing vaccination against monkeypox in the South-East or any part of Nigeria.
The National Coordinator of the NCDC, Dr. Chikwe Ihekwazu, while appearing before the Senate Committee on Primary Health and Communicable Diseases in Abuja on Thursday, stated that the disease had no vaccine and the government was not conducting any immunisation on it, neither through civilian or military organisation.
Culled From The Punchng
- Shocking!! 15 Children Confirmed Dead In South Sudan After Receiving Contaminated Measles Vaccines
- Vaccination Schedule For Poultry In Nigeria
- Jubilation In Bayelsa State As 7 Out Of 13 Monkey Patients On Admission Have Been Discharged
- Beware!! Top 5 Sexually Transmitted Diseases In Nigeria
- Latest Job Vacancy World Health Organization (WHO) – Apply Now!
- Sokoto State Declares New Law Says No Mosquito Net No Marraige
- Apply For Social Media Assistants At World Health Organisation (WHO)