See The Face Of The Kenyan Policeman Who Shot Himself Dead After Killing His Girlfriend
In an apparent case of murder-suicide, a police officer in Nakuru County, Kenya, has shot his girlfriend dead before taking his life with the same AK47 rifle at their home.
CitizenTV reports that, the police officer identified as Stephen Mungai Kinuthia, shot his girlfriend three times. An eyewitness, told CitizenTV:
“I was with the caretaker when we heard a man fighting with the wife and the man was striking her with canes, and as we were going to help, we heard gun shots and stayed put.”
Also speaking from the crime scene of the incident, neighbors said they heard a child shouting “baba anaua mama!” meaning, ‘father is killing mother’ before gun shots rented the air. .
According to neighbours, the woman had only lived in the apartment for two weeks. The County’s police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Nakuru OCPD, Joshua Omukatta, told the TV station that the police had started a probe to establish what transpired.
- BREAKING: Herdsman Kill Police Inspector In Kebbi
- Drama In Ondo State As Policeman Shoots Dead Senior Colleague While Arguing Over Money in Ondo
- How It All Happened: Knifeman Attack Outside A Train Station In Marseille. (Photos)
- Oh No!! Thai Man Shoots His Son-in-law And Daughter Dead After An Argument At A Drinking Party (Photos)
- Breaking: Killer Cop Micheal Kporye Has Been Shot Dead (DETAILS)
- Malmesbury Mosque Attack: Suspect Fatally Shot After Stabbing 2 People Dead With A Knife
- UPDATE: Tumwater Active Shooter Fatally Shot By Citizen