For applicants interested in applying for Ghana Technology University College admission form online.
Offline Application Procedure
Application forms for admission could be obtained at the GTUC Information Centre, Tesano – Accra, the Kumasi Campus near Ahodwo roundabout, Koforidua Campus Charley Junction, Ho Learning Centre, Vodafone Regional Head Office, Takoradi Learning Centre, Vodafone Regional Office, Ocean View Campus (Beach Drive) Nungua and at our website www.gtuc.edu.gh here.
Applicants should please note that application submitted will not be processed until the cost of application form of GH¢120.00 is settled with banker’s draft from any bank.
Completed application forms with certified copies of Certificates / result slips should be submitted to the admissions offices before the closing date.
Online Application Procedure
- Purchase a voucher nationwide at Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) at GH120.00 through the SMART _ PAY platform
Visit GTUC website: www.gtuc.edu.gh and click on online application
- Enter the Serial Number and Pin on the voucher
- Complete application form, scan and attach your passport sized photograph and relevant documents
- Print a copy of the completed form and submit to GTUC Admissions Office
You can also obtain a hard copy of the Application Form from our various campuses (Remember to attach your passport sized photograph)
NOTE: Applicants with statement of results from West African Examination Council (WAEC) must add WAEC SCRATCH card(s) to their application form depending on the number of sittings
- Ghana Technology University College Admission For 2018/2019 – See How To Apply Here
- Vodafone Ghana Contact Details
- Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 – See How To Apply (http://apply.joingis.com/)
- How To Travel From Nigeria To Russia
- How To Apply For Mothodist University College Ghana Admission 2017/2018 Online
- Ghana Prison Service Recruitment 2018 – See How To Apply Here (www.ghanaprisons.gov.gh/news39.html)
- University of Ghana Distance Education Admission Form For 2018/2019 Is Out – How To Apply (