Human Being Buried Alive At Ikota Discovered At1st gate Junction Lagos This Morning
The hand of a Human being buried at Ikota 1st gate junction along Lekki/epe expressway Lagos earlier this morning by an anynomous person, the attention of the security operatives were immediately called but it was so unfortunate that rather than the security operatives taking a swift action by digging and bringing the body out immediately to see if the victim was still alive or dead, the security operatives said they have to wait for the Lagos State Emergency Agency.
May God continually protect us from the evil ones in this country carrying out such devious acts.
- Dead Body Of The Man Who Jumped Into Lekki Lagoon Has Been Recovered
- EXPOSED: Bucket Filled With Human Body Parts, Laps, Intestine, Vagina, Hearts Recovered From Alfa, Islamic Cleric In Lagos (Photos)
- Breaking! 2 Suspected Ritualists Burnt Alive At New ‘ritualists’ Den In Ile-Zik, Ikeja Lagos
- Fuel Tanker Explodes On Oshodi-Apapa Expressway, Lagos State (Photos)
- Pictures From The Fire Incident That Burnt Down Warehouse At Alaba, Lagos
- 2 Dead, 19 Rescued Alive As Boat Capsizes Under Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos (See Pictures)
- JUST IN: Another Kidnappers Den Discovered Near Ikeja… Human Parts Concealed In Some Sachets