PDP party officials were conspicuously absent from the governor’s declaration of his desire to dethrone Mr. Buhari whose close aides have reportedly started organizing his reelection bid.
Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State expressed confidence that he would defeat President Muhammadu Buhari in a free and fair presidential election, citing his record of having defeated two incumbent governors in separate governorship elections in Ekiti State.
- 2019: I Will Remove Buhari From Office – Fayose [VIDEO]
- Whether They Like It Or Not, I Shall Be In Aso Rock Come 2019 – Fayose Declares
- See What Fayose Did Today With His Vintage Car In Abuja (Photo)
- Who is the winner of APC presidential primary election 2018
- Governor Fayose Finally Reveals Why He Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With State Governors
- Fayose Cannot Stop Me On Anything – Orji Uzor Kalu
- 2018: ”I Will Show You That I Am The Master Of The Game” – Fayose Tells APC