Wizkid & Davido Who Is Richer Than The Other? – Find Out Here!
Lets Compare Between This two Nigerian music starsWizkid and Davido – Davido & Wizkid Who is more richer than the other..
READ ALSO: Top 10 Richest Nigerian Musicians
Wizkid net worth
David Adedeji Adeleke (born November 21, 1992), better known by his stage name Davido, is an American-born Nigerian recording artist, performer and record producer. His 2011 single “Dami Duro” was well-received throughout Nigeria. Along with his elder brother Adewale Adeleke, Davido is the co-owner of HKN Music (a record label home to Sina Rambo, B. Red and DeeKay).
He has produced songs for Naeto C, Skales, Tiwa Savage and Sauce Kid. In April 2012, he signed an endorsement deal with MTN Nigeria. On October 23, 2013, Davido partnered with Guinness Nigeria for the “Guinness World of More” concert.
Born in Atlanta, Georgia, Davido relocated to Lagos at a young age. His debut album Omo Baba Olowo, released in 2012, was supported by the singles “Back When” featuring Naeto C, “Dami Duro”, “All of You”, “Overseas” featuring Sina Rambo, “Ekuro”, “Gbon Gbon” and “Feel Alright” featuring Ice Prince. Between 2013 and 2015, Davido released the singles “Gobe”, “One of a Kind”, “Skelewu”, “Aye”, “Tchelete (Goodlife)”, “Naughty”, “Owo Ni Koko”, “The Sound” and “The Money”. The aforementioned singles were reportedly intended to be singles off the album, The Baddest.
Currently Davido’s Net Stands At An Outstanding $14Million
- Sina Rambo – Lamborghini Ft. Offset & Davido
- Davido Ft Zlatan – Bum Bum
- Davido Buys New 72 Million Bentley Car 2018.. See The Moment It Arrived Nigeria [Photos/Video]
- Watch The Moment Davido Reconciled With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert (VIDEO)
- Who Is Wizkid Dating Now? Davido Speaks On Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Relationship
- Who Is Highest Paid Nigerian Musician In Nigeria?.. Olamide.. (See Why)
- Checkout Photos From Davido’s 30billion Concert In The UK