A suspected fraudster, Yasir Salihu Abdullahi, has been arrested at Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport, MAKIA, with 848 ATM cards. In December 2015, a 29-year old man, Yahaya Saifullahi, was arrested at the same airport with 870 ATM cards and two devices meant for electronic banking transactions.
Agents of the presidential taskforce on money laundering and illegal movement of currency nabbed Mr Abdullahi while planning to board Egypt Air flight to Dubai.
It was gathered that the cards comprise 490 GTbank ATMs, 289 Access Bank ATMs, while the rest belong to various Nigerian banks.
Mr Abdullahi was handed over to EFCC for further investigation
- Popular Actor, Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff (Photos/Video)
- Man Strips Completely Naked On Plane, Watches Porn And Then Attacks Air Hostess (18+)
- Comedian Wil Anderson Arrested after plane incident while on way to Wagga Wagga (Photos)
- The Disaster! What You Need To Know About Nigeria Airways Flight 2120
- Tension In Madonna University Okija In Anambra State As Some Students Loose Over 200k After A Man They Gave ATM
- JUST IN! Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria
- DJ Cuppy – Currency Ft L.A.X