This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School NNBTS has unveiled the Final List of Successful Candidates for Navy Training BATCHES 25 (A AND B) for all the Candidates that Applied for 2017 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise.
Nigerian Navy Basic Training School 2017
The under listed candidates were successful in the 2017 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise conducted nationwide. The candidates are to report for training in 2 different batches at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School, Onne Port Harcourt as follows:
This page will be updated soon… Make sure you bookmark this page.
Candidates that fail to report 7 days after the indicated dates will be disqualified. Furthermore, all candidates are to report with the following:
- Original and photocopies of credentials.
- Six (6) passport photographs.
- Two (2) white vest T shirts.
- Two (2) white singlets.
- Two (2) pairs of navy blue shorts.
- One pair each of white and brown canvas shoes.
- Personal items such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, underwears, toiletries, cutleries etc.
- Two (2) black skin tight for females.
- Two (2) set of civil dresses (English/Traditional).
- Two (2) navy blue bed sheets.
- Two (2) navy blue pillow cases.
- Two (2) pairs of swimming trunks.
- One plastic bucket.
All the items listed above will be checked before any candidate is admitted to commence training.
- (NAF) Nigerian Airforce Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruitment – Check Your Name
- Nigerian Air Force Releases List of Successful Candidates for DSSC NAF Cadet Training 2017 – (Check Your Fame)
- (NAF) Nigerian Air Force Releases Full List Successful Candidates For 2017 DSSC Nigerian Air Force Cadet Training – Check Your Name
- Full List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 25 Recruitment 2018
- Check Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017 Batch 27th Aptitude Result – www. joinnigeriannavy.com
- When Will Nigeria Navy 2017 Screening Start & Timetable/Requirements – Find Out Here
- Apply For 2017/2018 Nigerian Navy Massive Nationwide Recruitment (35 Vacant Positions)