A Nigerian undergraduate who was shot dead by suspected cultists has been confirmed to be a cultist after he was buried in his cult regalia.
A Nigerian man, Mr. Osaji Charles who died a cruel death just few days to his graduation from Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe area of Anambra state has been buried in his cult regalia.
Mr Osaji Charles, former Mr NASELS (2013/2014 session), was shot dead by unknown cultists on the 19th of July, 2017.
It has now been confirmed that Charles was a cultist before his death. This came after his gang members attended his burial. Charles was also buried in his cult regalia.
He was to finish his departmental exams on Friday 21st of July and graduate on the 25th after Measurement and Evaluation before the ugly incident happened.
- Cult Group Shoots Man Dead In Cross River
- Gory! Nigerian Black Axe Members Tie and Stab Vikings Cult Member To Death in Malaysia (Photos)
- See Burial Pictures Of Nigerian Corps Mmeber, Ndubueze Uche Who Died While Swimming In Delta State
- See The Moment Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos)
- DRAMA: Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines To Mark 7th July Anniversary (Photos)
- Shame On Nigerian Policemen!! Policeman Kills A Man Preparing For His Mother’s Burial In Rivers Because Of Ordinary N100 (Photo)
- See The Dead Body Of The Notorious Cultist ”Supreme” Killed By Soldiers In Rivers (Photos)