Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Ahmed Makarfi, was involved in an auto-crash along Abuja-Kaduna highway on Friday.
This was disclosed by spokesperson of the party, Dayo Adeyeye.
Adeyeye, in a statement said the former Kaduna State governor escaped the crash unhurt.
According to Adeyeye, the vehicle conveying Makarfi to Kaduna was involved in a head-on collision with other vehicles on the highway.
Adeyeye said, “Earlier today, July 28, 2017, a vehicle conveying the national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Ahmed Makarfi, CON, was involved in a multiple collision with other vehicles along Abuja-Kaduna highway.
“However, we are happy to report that fortunately, the distinguished senator and all other passengers in his vehicle came out unhurt.
“This is to allay the fears of our party members, teeming supporters and well wishers who heard of the accident and have been making frantic calls; as well as those who may stumble on half-baked information.”
- Happening Now! Supreme Court Declares Markafi As PDP National Chairman
- I Will Never Return To PDP… Just Like A Dog Would Never Return To Its Vomit – Obasanjo
- Corruption: By 2019, When We Take Over.. The Truth Will Prevail – PDP Chairman, Markafi
- We Will Merge With 16 Political Parties To Remove Buhari In 2019 – PDP
- “Rename Your Party” – APC To PDP
- Biography & Profile Of Ahmed Makarfi, PDP Presidential Aspirant
- Another Top APC Member Resigns… Says ”Buhari’s Government Is Lying”