Niger Delta Activists Annkio briggs, Niger Delta Youth Leader, political office holders all gathered in Port Harcourt to discuss the current challenges Nigeria is facing including the call for restructuring.
The convener of the meeting while speaking stated the Niger region has collectively agreed that Nigeria will remain one but should be restructured.
Annkio briggs in her word stated that oil spills in the Niger Delta region cannot be fixed in their lifetime and people should ignore the promises being made by the government to fix the oil spills around the environment.
Speaking about Biafra, The group openly declared that they are not Biafrans and that the Niger Delta should not be described as Biafra region saying they believe in one Nigeria.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW..
- Shocking! Reuters Journalist Shares Aerial Shots Of How Oil Spillage Damaged Niger Delta Land (Photos)
- The North Says What Happens In Nigeria – Annkio Briggs
- We Are Proud Nigeria So Remove Delta State Map From Biafra Map – Gov Ifeanyi Okowa
- Militants Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Akwa Ibom… We Are Not Part Of Biafra
- A Part Of Kogi State Has Indicated Interest To Join Biafra – MASSOB
- Oct 1: We Have Joined Hands With Biafra, This Is Totally A Missile & Chemical War – Niger Delta Militant Group, Adaka Boro Avengers
- Why Yorubas, Igbos, Itsekiris, Urhobos, Niger Delta People Should Push For A Referendum Before The 2019 Elections – Annkio Briggs