According to the IPOB mobilizer in the US, Candy Stallworth; the referendum has been slated for September 12, 2017.
Stallworth, who shared this news through a Facebook video shot within the US National Assembly complex, said that five leaders of the IPOB movement in the US met with American Senators last Friday to canvass their support for the referendum.
She also said that the American government declared their support for the September 12th referendum and has also issued supporting documents and certificates to that effect which would soon be made public.
Ms. Stallworth had earlier written on her Facebook Page: “Biafra, the biggest moment we have waited for in history, July 21st 2017, President Donald Trump will declare referendum for Biafra.
“Five of IPOB US Leaders will be entering the Whitehouse for the purpose of referendum that day.
“We have been invited July 21st 2017 for this glorious day”
It could be recalled that IPOB threatened to sabotage the government elections in Anambra State, if a referendum is not conducted before November 18th, 2017.
(See video below)
- IPOB Releases Names Of It’s Members That Will Visit The White House July 21
- Biafra: You Don’t Know What We Are Planning – IPOB Replies Arewa Youths
- People Like Us Don’t Come Twice, Biafra Must Be Restored – Nnamdi Kanu
- Biafra: Lawmakers Should Add A ”Referendum Clause” In Nigeria’s Constitution – Arewa Youths
- Biafra: Referendum Was Conducted In 2004 – MASSOB To Nnamdi Kanu
- 2019: Build More Prisons To Jail All Biafrans, We Will Not Vote For Any President, No Senator, House Of Reps.. Election Will Hold – Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot
- Biafra: We Don’t Support IPOB, We Don’t Support Break Up Of Nigeria – British Government Declares