Photos As Nnamdi Kanu Visits Umueri Town in Anambra.
The Leader of apex pro-Biafra group – IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, has visited Obugad village, Umume – Umueri town in Anambra state, the ancestral land of the Igbo people to say Prayers on behalf of the Igbos.
Kanu who was recently accused by APGA, the ruling party in Anambra of heating up the polity through his “no referendum – no election” order in the south east was welcomed by a massive crowd of supporters from the state.
See Photos below…
- Biafra: Anambra Election Will Not Hold Unless Osinbajo Give Us A Referendum Date – Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife
- Biafra: Until The Zoo Agrees On A Date For Referendum, There Will Be No Election, Starting With Anambra – Nnamdi Kanu Warns
- Biafra: APC Is Using Nnamdi Kanu – Uwazuruike
- Biafra: What We Will Do To Okorocha In 2019 – Nnamdi Kanu
- I Beg You Allow The Nov 18 Election To Hold, If Not It May Lead To An Emergency Military Rule In Anambra – APGA Chieftain, Onwuka To Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB
- Allow Us Conduct Our Election, Go To Your State – Anambra Politicians Tells Kanu
- Governor Obiano Visits Buhari… Says He Will Not Join APC