Acting President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo last night met with Publishers and Editors at the State House, Abuja.
This is coming after tension douse over various agitation on the division and calling for referendum by the Biafra agitation and the ejection notice given to Igbos by the northern youths in their region.
- Quit Notice: It’s Not The Entire Igbos That Wants To Leave Nigeria- Okorocha
- Happening Now!! Arewa Youths, Igbos Holds Crucial Meeting In Kano Over Quit Notice
- Breaking: Osinbajo Meets Igbo Leaders Over Quit Notice Order (See Names People In Attendance)
- Quite Notice: We Will Not Allow Igbos To Leave The North – Kano State Governor Ganduje
- Quit Notice: Hold Arewa Youths Responsible If Anything Happens In Nigeria By Oct 1 – Biafra Shadow Government Writes To UN
- Sen Walid Jibrin Reveals The Only Thing That Can Bring Biafra Into Realization (READ DETAILS)
- The North Will Continue To Work With Igbos In This Marriage Called Nigeria – APC Youths