THE United States has warned against the division of Nigeria and promised it would continue to work for the promotion of the unity of the most populous black nation.
The country’s Ambassador to Nigeria, Stuart Symington, said the US recognised the strength of Nigeria.
The envoy said this when he led top officials of the embassy on a working visit to the office of the Governor of Oyo State, Abiola Ajimobi, in Ibadan on Monday.
Symington said that the visit was in furtherance of his country’s vision and mission to explore new frontiers of partnership for development with African countries.
- See What Trump Representatives Said About The Quit Notice And Tension Over Biafra
- Ajimobi Installs 21 New Ibadan Kings In One Day In Absence Of Olu of Ibadan (Photo)
- Governor Abiola Ajimobi For Oyo South Senatorial District 2019 (Photos)
- Biafra: US Reveals What Will Happen To People Who Want To Divide Nigeria [DETAILS]
- See Photos Senator Fatai Buhari Prostrating For Governor Ajimobi
- Fans, Workers, Residents Protest Planned Demolition Of Ayefele’s House (photos)
- Let Them Stop Saying Restructuring, Let Them Say We Need Fiscal Federalism – Orji Uzor Kalu Tells Agitators