Ekiti Governor has stated that the current agitation going on across Nigeria will continue unless there is justice, equity and fairnessFayose said this during A pro-Fayose rally in Ado-Ekiti, capital city of Ekiti State to signal the continuty agenda of Governor Ayodele Fayose in 2018.
While addressing the mammoth crowd who gathered for the rally he said; ”if we all stay together, in another four years after my tenure; we will make Ekiti better than it is now.” He called for restructuring of Nigeria, saying; “No peace without justice and the agitation across the country will continue unless there is justice, equity and fairness.”
Fayose also declared his interest in running for A Presidential seat come 2019, insisting that power must shift from APC To PDP.
- How Buhari Caused Biafra Agitation – Fayose Reveals
- Nigeria Is In Trouble – Fayose Cries Out
- None Of My Children Attented School Outside Nigeria But Buhari’s Children Studied Abroad – Fayose
- Arewa Quit Notice Suffers Set Back As Yoruba Joins Ndigbo And Arewa For Independence Peace Rally.
- Biafra: Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu Don’t Muzzle Him And His Group – Fayose Tells Buhari
- Why Only Igbos Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks Up – Fayose
- What I Must Do Before Leaving Office As Ekiti Governor – Fayose Reveals