The Nigerian Navy has announced the commencement of its online registration for the 2017 recruitment exercise from July 1 to July 31.
See Below How To Apply For Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017
- 1.Interested candidates are to apply online via www.joinnigeriannavvy.com.
- 2. On submission, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include; declaration and certification by parents/guardian, Local government area certificate form, Police certification form and guarantor form.
Nigerian Navy recruitment exercise will commence with an aptitude test and screening of certificates of candidates at designated centres for various States across the country on October 7.
“Candidates are further advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them on the recruitment exercise,”
Basic Requirements for 2017 Exercise
1. Possess a minimum of five credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive)
2. Candidates must be between 18-22 years old for O/level applicants while 24-26 are acceptable limits for those with ND, NCE, Nurses and Motor Transport Department, MTD respectively.
3. Applicants must be single and of Nigerian origin by birth.
4. Required height of 1.7m for male and 1.67m for female applicants
- www.joinnigeriannavvy.com – Apply For Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017 (SEE GUIDE & Requirements)
- 2017/2018 Nigerian Army Recruitment 77RRI Intake Form Out – [recruitment.army.mil.ng]
- Apply For 2017/2018 Nigerian Navy Massive Nationwide Recruitment (35 Vacant Positions)
- Is Nigerian Army 77RRI Recruitment Form Out 2018 | Nigerian Army Recruitment 2017/2018 Requirements & Guide
- Apply For RMA Cadre At Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment 2018
- Apply For Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017 For Graduates Through Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 25
- www.joinnigeriannavy.com – Apply For Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017/2018 + Application Guidelines