Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has predicted that President Muhammadu Buhari may not return from his latest medical trip abroad hale and hearty.
But in a post on his Facebook page, the former Minister said the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo may fill the acting capacity for a while.
He added that after a year, Osinbajo may be sworn-in as substantive President.
Journalists were NOT allowed into the Villa today.
The Chibok girls saw the President behind closed doors.
He is now being flown to London for further medical treatment for “a period of time to be determined by his doctors”.
The whole thing is like a bad film script. It stinks.
Let us hope the President will come back home from London hale and hearty though somehow I doubt he will.
Poor Buhari. I think that VP Osinbajo may be Acting President for quite some time and within the year he may well be sworn in as substantive President.
- I Saw Buhari Saying ”Am No More In Charge”…Osinbajo Can Only Last Till 2019 – Prophet Chukwudi
- Osinbajo Will Soon Tell Nigerians What He Discussed With Buhari In London
- I Will Release 11 Shocking Pictures Of Buhari Soon, He Is Critically Sick – Fayose Threatens
- Breaking! Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As Coordinator Not Acting President
- Unusual! Osinbajo Silent After 1-Hour Meeting With President Buhari In London
- Breaking News! Osinbajo To Sign The 2017 Budget Any Moment Now As The Documents Arrives His Office
- See The Moment Osinbajo Arrived London To See Buhari (Photos)