POLICE OFFICERS ESCAPE DEATH IN THIRD MAINLAND CRASH
Two men of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS) attached to the Lagos State Police Command escapes death by the whiskers after a mainland bound Nigerian Custom Service car, Peugeot 406, rammed into a RRS vehicle on the Third Mainland Bridge today, Saturday, May 27, 2017.
An Eyewitness who narrated to Eyes Of Lagos said that the Customs car with the registration number CS 479 HQ, lost control and rammed into the stationary vehicle which had the officers in it at the time of impact.
The RRS diclosed that the Custom car, which was heading towards Oworoshoki had a burst tyre before losing control and ran into RRS vehicle park to check crime situation on the 3rd Mainland Bridge.
The RRS patrol vehicle, with the registration number, RRS 390 LA, is one of the 20 newly handed over Nissan Almera vehicle to the outfit to mark Lagos @50 commemoration.
During the accident, two RRS officers sustained various injuries while the Customs officer driving the other vehicle was also injured due to the collision.
The injured officers have been transferred to the Gbagada General Hospital, Gbagada, for medical care.
See another photo from the scene below.
- Suicide: Woman Parks Her Ford Explorer SUV Jeep, Jumps Into Lagoon In Lagos (Photos/Video)
- 2 Dead, 19 Rescued Alive As Boat Capsizes Under Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos (See Pictures)
- Pictures From The Scene Of The Accident Where A Truck Fell Of Ojuelegba Bridge, Killing 2 & Injuring Many
- Moscow Car Crash In Russia Leaves Many 2018 World Cup Fans Injured – See The Driver Of The Vehicle (Photos)
- Car with 4 adults and 2 children Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Celebration On The Island (Photos)
- See The Face Of Two Customs Officers Shot Dead In Katsina By Armed Robbers While On Duty (Photo)
- Edo Hot Right Now: See More Pictures Of Man Crushed To Death By A Vehicle Due To Police’s Action At Murtala Muhammad Way, Benin City