Federal Government has said that President Muhammadu Buhari from now operate from home.
Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed while briefing State House correspondents at the end of the meeting of the Federal Executive Council, FEC on Wednesday said that the President needed some rest and has asked that all the files on his table be brought to him at his official residence at the Presidential Villa, Abuja for treatment.
Buhari was not at the FEC meeting. He delegated Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to function in his place.
- Former President Visits President, Ex Vice President Visits Vice President – Namadi Sambo
- Communication Minister Adebayo Shittu Rocks ”Buhari/Osinbajo 2019” Campaign Cap To FEC Meeting (Photos)
- Osinbajo Will Soon Tell Nigerians What He Discussed With Buhari In London
- President Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos)
- Breaking News: President Buhari Cancels FEC Meeting Today
- Rats Infestation: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja (See Photos)
- Osinbajo, Ex-VP Namadi Sambo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos)